Sunday, August 14, 2011

Art and music in North Carolina?

I am from Minneapolis and have lived in the area all of my life. I love Minneapolis for its great art and music culture, great shows, restaurants and galleries. I am an artist myself and enjoy music from minimal techno to old school punk. My boyfriend is in the military and has an opportunity to move to Ft Bragg for a job and wants to take me with him. Of course I am a bit apprehensive. I love the out doors and am an avid hiker and cyclist as well. I also have a great dog I love to go running with. I just don't want to be stuck at some army base for three years bored out of my mind. I do plan to go to school soon as well. I do hate the winters here in Minnesota, so moving to a warmer climate does appeal to me greatly. Any comments on the subculture of the cities surrounding Ft. Bragg and any information about the area would be much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment