Saturday, August 13, 2011

Girls...do you agree with my friend on this?

Okay, so I'm 13 and I plan on going to buy some hollister jeans, specifically the laguna skinny cut to go with a brand new pair of tall chestnut uggs I just got. But a friend told me that Hollister jeans have no crotch room at all and there's no "pinch room" on the waistband to pull them up since they're so low. I mean, I guess if there was no pinch room on the waistband, I guess I could use the belt loops, but I've broken belt loops pulling up on low rise jeans before. And she said they fit like a second skin and not to buy them if I don't like tight jeans. I love tight jeans and the way they feel smooth and stuff on the legs. But the stuff above that kinda worries me since I hate wearing belts. Can anybody tell me if that is true about hollister jeans? I would like to know cause I think they look cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment