Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Can you get piercings with any style?

I recently have started getting into piercings and tattoos. I have a small tattoo on my foot and other than the normal lobe piercings I have an inner conch (the inside bowl of my ear). I am currently hoping for at least two more ear-type piercings and a belly piercing and maybe some microdermals. For about a day I was thinking about an industrial because I saw a picture of a girl with one and she looked really pretty, the two piercings I want right now is a forward helix and a vertical surface tragus (not a vertical tragus, its in front of the tragus). And I want one more tattoo, but my boyfriend thinks some piercings are too gothic/. I don't think they would look that way on me because I don't dress that way. I basically only wear American Eagle and Abercrombie when I can afford it. I just want metal for accessories. How can I prove to him that I won't be gothic or something with these piercings it would actually be cute with jems and stuff. If you saw a preppy girl or just someone in nice jeans and a simple sweatshirt with a bunch of ear piercings what would you think of them? I personally wouldn't think any thing of them. How would people judge me if I had a bunch of visible ear piercings even if I'm not wearing black and chains and scary stuff like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment