Saturday, August 13, 2011

This girl playing hard to get, not interested, or just nervous?

Okay, so I finally got the courage to talk to this girl, so I did, and it worked out, we exchanged numbers, and we texted / talked a BUNCH for like the first weekend after I met her. We have a lot in common, which I would think would make things easier. After that weekend I saw her in school, not too much though b/c of our schedules, and we talk when we see each other, even if it for a little bit. She smiles when I see her and say like see ya tomorrow and what not. However, it seems like she never texts me out of the blue, I always start the convo via text or call. In school I went up to her today in cl and talked to her and she faced the other way (probably cuz she was doing her homework) but it seemed like she was ignoring me in a way. After cl when we walk to her locker, once this happened where she was like cya once she got to her locker like she wanted to end the convo between us. Now when we talk it flows pretty good, and she laughs, I laugh, I can see some chemistry. But she just doesn't SEEM interested at times, but other times she does. It is just so DAMN confusing! I am just wondering, is she playing hard to get? Not at all interested? Or just nervous? Now granted I have only know her 2 weeks so, maybe I am trying things too fast but I did ask her to hang out after a couple days of talking and she said maybe next week because this week wasn't good for her (in this case we had mid terms that week) so I am just wondering what kinda of vibe you think she is giving me? Should I ask her if she wants to hang out again? I just don't know b/c I don't want to seem like I am stalking this chick or anything so..yeah.Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment