Monday, August 15, 2011

How can i be happy again?

last year was my first year in high school, and since i was moving to a new school with hardly anyone i knew it was a great chance to have a fresh start, so i was always happy and bubbly and i finally felt pretty because i got my braces off the summer before and lost some weight. i made so many new friends and felt like i finally belonged somewhere until there was some boy drama and i lost all of that. i kind of just shrunk back into a corner to avoid drama for the rest of the year and i became so shy, unlike who i've ever been before. this year i thought i could bounce back but i still feel so awkward around people, and even old friends i thought i'd have forever and i are growing apart. most nights i find myself crying to sleep. i dont feel pretty anymore, even though people tell me i am. its like i hear it but i dont believe it. i feel fat even though i haven't gained any weight. i've tried listening to music to cheer me up, but i usually end up listening to something sad, and happy songs put me in a good mood for a bit but it usually just wears off, or it makes me sad that i dont have what the singer does. ive tried watching movies, but sad movies only make me sad and i cant watch romances because they only make me feel heartbroken and lovesick that i dont have what they have. i've tried looking at pictures from happier times to see if theyll cheer me up but it only makes me more sad. i've tried everything and i don't know what to do, and im sick of being sad all the time. i want something to help me get out of this funk for good and just let me be myself again. if you have any ideas please answer. thanks (:

No comments:

Post a Comment