Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My Ipod's shuffle wheel wont work?

It recently rained here, and I got soaking wet, what I didnt know is that my gf put my ipod in my bookbag, even though it has a water proof layer on the inside (the bookbag) the ipod got really humid and when I discovered it a day later it was covered in drops of water, it still works fine except for the wheel and center on that wont do anything, the only thing I can do is reset it but it still wont work, I found that if I blow air through the bottom vent the ons all work fine, but only for a matter of minutes and then it all goes back to not working again, I opened it up and cleaned and dried it but still the only way it works is if I blow air inside it which is really frustrating, this has been going on now for about 5 days and theres still no signs of improvement what do you recommend (Ps. when I opened it up I didnt really tamper that much with it, and closed it almost instantaneously fearing I would damage it more, should I just leave it open for a few days or what?)

No comments:

Post a Comment